Baccarat is a card game that is loved by many gamblers all over the world. One of the best things about Baccarat is how simple and self-explanatory the rules are. This makes it a great game even for beginners. Although the game is relatively simple to catch a grasp of, there are certain tips that can help you make the most out of your experience. Find out more in our how to win Baccarat strategy.
1. The Banker Hand Is the Best Bet
Although the game of Baccarat is similar to a coin flip, there is a house edge, and the chance of the Banker hand winning is slightly higher. Because of this, it is recommended that if you’re unsure of the hand, you want to bet on, go with the Banker, and you will probably win. Since the Banker hand has a slight advantage, casinos set a 5% commission on the winnings. Remember this when requesting a withdrawal.
2. Know the Difference Between Baccarat Types
Considering the fact that the game of Baccarat has been around for centuries and it is popular all over the world, it is only natural that different game types have been developed. Although the majority of the game types have similar rules to the original, some differences are noticeable when it comes to payouts and cards value. For instance, in Japan, as well as in other Asian countries, the Three Card Baccarat is the most popular form of gambling. So, keep in mind the rules of the baccarat type you’re playing.
3. Refrain from Tie Bets
We all know that there are three possible bets in Baccarat: Banker, Player, and Tie. However, it sometimes seems like everyone forgets about the possibility of betting on a tie. If you think that betting on a tie is the best idea, especially considering the payout would be 8:1, we are sorry to discourage you. Pulling a tie bet could be a pipe dream. So seasoned players will advise you not to place a tie bet.
4. Manage Your Money
Divide up your money and control how much you bet at each round. One of the best ways to manage your money during the play is to pocket a certain percentage of your winnings each time you win or to pocket it all. It is also important to know when to call it a night. Try to pace yourself and always avoid losing it all early in the game. Morever, never bet more money than you can afford. This behavior goes against the money management theory and will cost you in the end.
5. Find the Best Strategy to Win Baccarat
Just like any other casino game, Baccarat has a few winning strategies, which are popular among the players. Although none of them is a 100 percent guarantee of you winning all the time, they will definitely help you minimize losses and maximize income. The most well-known (and successful) strategies are the one-sided strategy, the Paroli strategy, and the 1-3-2-4 system.
- The one-sided strategy to win Baccarat means that you will choose your bet before you start playing, make as much money as you can betting on it, and stop once it stops winning. The most important aspect of this approach is knowing when to stop so that you don’t lose money you can’t afford losing.
- The Paroli strategy is similar to the last one. However, you are to double the bet until you win three times in a row. Once you lose, you go to your initial bet and start all over again.
- 1-3-2-4 system: this strategy also focuses on multiplying your bet. However, the 1-3-2-4 system can also possibly help you protect your money even if you don’t complete the winning streak. As soon as you win the first two bets, you won’t lose any money. However, if one of the bets loses, you are to go back to the beginning and start with 1 unit of money until you can triple it after the initial win.
Your baccarat strategy doesn’t have to be complicated. Sticking to some key playing principles will help you beat baccarat majority of the time. Above are some playing tips that will teach you how to win at baccarat more often. And we hope that you keep these in mind the next time you play Baccarat.