Betting cryptocurrencies is still a new thing for many of us. However, digital currencies have become very popular among gamblers and gamers for a few reasons, such as the speed of transactions, enhanced transparency and privacy. If you’re a cryptocurrency holder and keen on gambling, you must be wondering what are the best Bitcoin gambling sites. Find out the top 5 best Bitcoin gambling sites and learn more about the pros and cons of crypto gambling in this text.
Top 5 best Bitcoin gambling sites
This provably fair casino is the most popular choice among crypto gamblers for a good reason: it hosts over 2,000 quality games and it is compatible with a wide range of cryptos, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Dogecoin. Bitstarz casino also supports other convenient payment and withdrawal methods like Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfers, Skrill and Neteller.
It is one of the oldest bitcoin casinos in the industry. The Curacao-regulated casino offers a wide range of online crypto games. It also offers anonymous betting mode, which allows you to play without giving any extra info. All payments are 100% secure and private. mBit casino also allows you to withdraw your funds very fast. It often takes 10 minutes or less to receive funds.
A nice feature of mBit casino is the open chat room. It enables all players to share their experience on the go, which enhances the sense of community and works as an extra contact channel for support-related matters.
Founded in 2014, it is maybe the most trusted Bitcoin casino out there. It is provably fair and regulated by the Curacao government. There are over 500 games in 5 categories: sports, dice, casino, live casino and provably fair. With the Dice Jackpot game, you can even choose your own lucky number, a feature that is not available in other casinos. Deposits are available through a few cryptos such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and a lot more.
There is a robust support system to the website in the form on online ticketing, online chat and a few social channels as well. It is one of the most visited Bitcoin casinos nowadays.
This casino is licensed by E-Gambling Montenegro. The site offers an online casino with Bitcoin slots, roulette, blackjack and baccarat. There’s also a live casino that offers an authentic, real-life experience with a great feature enabling you to start playing at once (no waiting required).
The site also offers live sports betting with all major leagues like the EPL, the Champions League, NFL, NBA and NHL as well UFC, boxing, darts and tennis.
What we love the most about CloudBet is their approach to security. All Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) deposits go straight to cold storage, preventing any kind of cyber threat. And what is more important is that CloudBet has a hot wallet with enough money to promptly process all players withdrawals.
It is one of the oldest Bitcoin casinos. It started out in 2014 and it is supplying over 3000 types of casino games at the moment. The casino is regulated by the government of Curacao, but it is not provably fair.
What makes BitCasino better than Crypto Games is its wide range of games (plus live casino games), and the fact that it gives 100 free spins to new players. Bitcasino supports various currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron, Ripple, Tether (USDT) as well as Japanese Yen and Indian Rupee.
Pros and cons of crypto gambling
Pros of crypto gambling
- Fast transactions – Deposits and withdrawals are usually much faster compared to traditional methods such as bank transfers. This is because blockchain transactions are very fast. Most withdrawals can be processed in 1 hour or less.
- The limits are higher – Many crypto gambling sites will have higher deposit and withdrawal limits for crypto clients. This means that you can withdraw more of your winnings in a shorter period of time.
- It is anonymous – Some, but not all, crypto casinos and gambling sites will allow you to deposit funds and play without verifying your identity.
- It is transparent – If you play using a dedicated crypto gambling site, most of the transactions that you make will be on the blockchain. This means that they are traceable and immutable, which reduces the likelihood of the ‘house’ cheating.
- Great bonuses – Often, crypto casinos and gaming sites offer bonuses and promos. This wouldn’t be possible if they were using regular fiat currencies!
- Better odds – We all know that casinos have a slight advantage over their players called ‘house edge’. However, with Bitcoin gambling sites, the house edge can be lower because of decreased costs – and some crypto casinos have no house edge at all.
Cons of crypto gambling
- Less choice – At the moment, there are fewer crypto gaming sites than traditional online casinos, so players have access to fewer games. However, this is changing, and may even flip in the future.
- Some technical skills are required – To gamble with crypto, you’re going to need to buy crypto! Not everyone is tech-savvy enough to do this at first, but it is easy to learn.
- Volatility – As Bitcoin and other cryptos are volatile, the value of your winnings could be eroded by market forces. However, you should remember its value can also go up!
Now that you’ve learned more about the pros and cons of crypto gambling and found out the top 5 gambling sites, it is up to you to decide what type of gambling to use and which site to use. If you’re novice in the online gambling, we advise you to explore the Internet in depth before making any decisions.